By priscillalee | April 13, 2015 | 5 Comment
Trying to save money while planning for a wedding in Singapore is no easy feat, I managed to save quite a significant sum of money by engaging a very prestigious bridal studio in Malaysia Johor Bahru instead! Venus Bridal was one of the best decisions I made in my wedding preparation.
The photographers were young but experienced and professional, their assistants were full of smiles and always ready to assist, their sales team were not too pushy but gave good advice, their makeup artists worked at top speed but produced really stunning looks, and last but not least their designer who tried to accommodate all our needs when choosing designs for the album.
A big thank you especially to
Photographers: Jay (indoor) and Ah Hao (outdoors)
Assistant: Billy (you’re the best!)
I was so pleased with all the pictures and I couldn’t have asked anything more! More pictures will only be posted after the wedding so my guests will be able to see the ‘big reveal’ on the actual day
Some friends were skeptical about going to a Malaysian bridal studio instead of one in Singapore and here are the pros and cons:
- You have to travel a minimum of 2 hours into and out of JB every trip and you need at least 8 trips in total for the whole journey!
- If you chose a not reputable bridal studio in Malaysia, I’m not sure whether you can get any money back if they don’t deliver, so it’s a big risk
- I will have to travel to JB to collect and return all my wedding gowns, suits, props, accessories before and after the wedding! Tiring!
- Package does not include photographer and videographer for actual day, and if you request for their Malaysian team to travel to Singapore you have to pay more for their trouble
- It is significantly cheaper than Singapore. Because Venus Bridal isn’t actually a cheap bridal studio in Malaysia my package worth approximately $2000+, compared to Singapore’s wedding packages that costs from $3000 to $10000, you save A LOT of money!
- I highly recommend any couple to go overseas for their photoshoot. The experience was crazy awesome! We went to some parts of JB to take all these amazing outdoor shots. As compared to Singapore outdoor shoots where many of them are familiar architecture and scenes.
- Their service is TOP QUALITY, we really felt that assistance that Billy gave helped us through the 2 days photoshoot!
- Venus Bridal’s package included many additional free 4R photos, banners, frames!
- Usually I heard from my friends, that they end up paying $10000 for their packages because they request for “designer gowns” or additional pages in your wedding album, but Venus has a LARGE collection of gowns and you don’t need to pay extra for them, whereas additional pages in the album is charged in ringgit so it’s significantly cheaper as well!
Overall, it was such an amazing experience with the whole of Venus Bridal team and I applaud them for their honesty, sincerity and helpfulness. Do say HI to Billy if you intend to buy your wedding package from them!
Venus Bridal Selection Sdn. Bhd. (599049-W)
No.95 & 97, Jalan Perisai,
Taman Sri Tebrau, 80500
Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
Contact: +6 07 335 9919